Sunday, February 8, 2009

The first step....

This past Friday i took the first step into making my journey to become pro a reality. I got my EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM lens from layaway at Arlington Camera. After all was said and done, it cost me close to $1900.00. For one lens. But those of you that know the awesomeness that is this lens know exactly why they cost what they do.

I finally had a chance to get out and shoot it today, and the results are absolutely stunning compared to what i was using before. Its absolutely unbelievable what a difference quality optics can do to a photography. No amount of post-processing can do what these pro series of lenses can do optically. The clarity and sharpness straight out of the camera are staggering. You really dont know what you are missing until you try one.

Here are a few of the results taken today with my new beauty.







2 comments:

  1. You should include a picture of the lens as well.

    And yes. I created a blog just so I could post this comment.

    -brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, looks like a great lens. My next one is going to be a 18-200mm

    ReplyDelete